Engage With Our Audience
Our concert program is a great way to reach audience members who are sophisticated, educated, affluent, and committed to the arts. They love the Berkshires and support local businesses. In fact, many of our advertisers return year after year because of the effectiveness and response to their ads in our concert program book.
Our 32nd year presents the best of classical chamber music in the Berkshires!
2023-2024 is the year to include a Close Encounters With Music business partnership in your budget. If you are returning to our program, then you know that a partnership option is an exciting vehicle to reach a broad segment of the Berkshire community (as well as showcase your appreciation for great music!). Close Encounters With Music is known for being a rich cultural resource in the Berkshires and its program offers opportunities for you to shine brightly.
No matter what the weather’s like outside, CEWM concert-goers warm up in their theater seats with the program book. Due to COVID, each concert program is 12-pages long, printed on glossy paper in black and white. The program features engaging articles and advertisements from local shops, restaurants, businesses, and services. Here are other compelling reasons to link your business with our 2023-2024 season launching on November 5th:
- As the leading presenter of chamber music in the region, we attract audiences of 400 to 600 music lovers at each of our seven public concerts.
- Our advertising base has grown steadily for good reason! CEWM audience members know the high standards that our organization achieves. They are discerning shoppers who go out of their way for excellent quality in everything they purchase. Advertisers give us great feedback. They are delighted and impressed by the response they get from our audience.
- You’ll reach the permanent Berkshire residents, not just summer tourists. Our concerts run from November to June, and our patrons are the people who own homes here or who visit year-round, purchase local goods and services, and eat in local restaurants.
- Our program carries your message to a broad geographical area. You’ll be reaching audience members from Albany, throughout the Berkshires, Hampshire County, Columbia County, and outwards to Connecticut, the Hudson Valley, New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Vermont and Boston.
- This is a one-time advertising decision that keeps giving back, from fall through early summer. All of our Business Partnerships will be printed on each program and will appear on our website, so you get visibility from November to June. The program is given to each audience member at every event.
- Business Partner: Listing on Business Partners page. Value: $150.00
- Business Sponsor: Listing and logo on a separate page. Value: $250.00
- Gold Business Sponsor: All of the above and a 1/4-page ad. Value: $350.00
I hope you will join our circle of advertisers this coming season to use our rich cultural resources to your full advantage. Please don’t hesitate to call me if you have any questions or to reserve your spot.
Become A Business Sponsor or Partner
Please select a partnership level by choosing one of the following below:
- Gold Business Sponsor $350 — 1/4-page ad, logo on a separate page, and listing on Business Partners page
- Business Sponsor $250 — logo on a separate page, and listing on Business Partners page
- Business Partner $ 150 — listing on Business Partners page
Purchase An Advertisement
Please choose one of the following below:
- Outside Back Cover (6.25″ x 9.25″) for $650
- Inside Back Cover (6.25″ x 9.25″) for $550
- Quarter Page (3.0″ x 4.375″) for $350
- Logo (3.0″ x 2.0″) for $250
- Listing for $150